Question about Greenfire farms

dandydoodle

Songster
9 Years
Sep 21, 2010
georgia
I am considering buying a pair from Greenfire Farms. If you have ordered from them before, do you know if buy a pair can you purchase additional hens? Do you know how I would do that? I don't see a phone number on their site to call and discuss this with them.

Thanks,
big_smile.png

I sent them several emails about a $300 order with no responce for three days now. Getting worried as I have several questions.. I am excited about their birds though..

GFF is a small heritage farm, with limited people working there. SO they can be slow to answer emails and slow to handle problems. Sometimes it will not a problem at all, and sometimes handling problems can be a nightmare. You just take your chances.

Been hearing lately, they are VERY busy and their auctions are active.

You simply have to take your chances, there were pros and cons about their birds and chicks......

They don't seem to be responding to emails very quickly. :(
Hi
They must be busy. I have had them respond somewhat quickly and then take quite some time to get back to me. This time of year very busy and they are just a small family farm with limited people working. When I want a response I send an email to both info@ and orders@ and say I have been trying to reach for awhile - PLEASE RESPOND.
Dont know if this will help but you can try.

Back
Top Bottom