Question about mailing letters.

Teresaann24

Songster
11 Years
Jul 29, 2008
Eastern, Kentucky
I placed a order though the mail to ideal that was on thursday after around 1:00p.m My mail carrier said it would prob take about 2 to 3 days. From kentucky to texas. I called this morning which would have made the 2 days because the mail had already went out on thursday and didnt go out to early friday morning and I called ideal and my payment had not made it yet. Anyone know how long it takes for it to make it from kentucky to texas if it didnt get lost in the mail will it make it there tomorrow?

Depending on the weather, it seems it should make it there by Tuesday or Wednesday. Then you have to give them time to process and show tht they have received your payment. Keep checking!

Well there shipping date is the 10th! So I am hoping it gets there by tuesday so I can get my babies.

If not I have to wait till the 22nd and really dont want to have them shipped around that time due to the holidays. So I am praying my payment gets there TOMORROW!

remember....this is CHRISTMAS card season....yours has become part of many many and oodles and oodles of envelopes to sort through for the mail carriers.

what timing.

have fun with your babes.

I know thats what i was so afraid of!!!!!!!!

BUT when I saw ideal had BUFF silkies I wanted to take my chance and order some.

Now I am really nervous my payment isn't going to make it there in time for the first shipment!

If you sent payment by check, allow for processing time. I mail frequently from MI to TX, sometimes things just don't get there at all. Priority is usually 3 to 4 days. Hope you get your chicks in time.

Back
Top Bottom