I have a Chinese brown Gander, he is a year old as of this week. he has been in perfect health until yesterday. out of the blue he started exhibiting signs of stumbling and falling down to the point he seems like he is drunk. There isn't any poisons, food or other materials he could have gotten into to poison himself and the female goose is perfectly fine. I am at a total loss with this issue and this is our first time with geese. can anyone help me with this? i should mention he is eating and drinking fine that i can see.