question about telling about ebay item

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by wardbraun, Oct 19, 2011.

1. wardbraun

wardbraun New Egg

Oct 18, 2011
    Hi, I wanted to ask if it's ok to tell the folks on this board about something I have on ebay right now. It's not about chicken supply stuff, more of a collectable piece that I think some people might find interesting. Please let me know if this is OK and I will tell you what it is, if you want to look it up. I don't want to spam, so I'm asking first! Thanks, Lisa

2. wardbraun

wardbraun New Egg

Oct 18, 2011
    Sorry, should have been a little more specific...it does relate to an poultry organization that some of you are a part of. Thanks, Lisa

3. danischi24

danischi24 Loves naked pets

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    You can always post it on "Other things for sale" here with or without a link.

4. wardbraun

wardbraun New Egg

Oct 18, 2011
    Thank you! [​IMG]

5. wardbraun

wardbraun New Egg

Oct 18, 2011
    Hmmmm....It won't let me post unless my country and state are listed in my profile but it also won't allow me to change my profile with out 10 posts. Any ideas? I don't want to annoy anyone with 7 more pointless posts. Help! I really think this is something "chicken" people would like. Thanks for any advice, Lisa

6. wardbraun

wardbraun New Egg

Oct 18, 2011
    Can I just say search for American Poultry Association on ebay....I really think you folks might like this! Just pull this thread if I have crossed the line...Thanks! Lisa

7. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Why not just post a link to the ebay ad? There is nothing wrong with doing that so long as it is kept family friendly and that you aren't trying to lure people over to another chicken forum. I am pretty sure it is ok to do. If you have doubt's just PM a Moderator. [​IMG]

8. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

9. wardbraun

wardbraun New Egg

Oct 18, 2011
    My apologizes Silkie! I was trying to do the right thing. Thanks, Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by