I put my 5 week old chicks outside in a little house a few days ago. Before that they were inside my house. So it has been cold and the wind has been whipping so I have had their heat lamp on at night only. Well today was warmer, low 70's and it is still 64 outside. They are in a pretty warm house and I am afraid they will be too hot with the heat lamp on but then afraid they be will cold without it cause they are used to being warmer than that. The forecast says low of 59 tonight. They are not fully feathered but probably getting close. The building they are in is 4 ft x4 ft. They are golden sex linked. There are eight of them. They have pine shavings for bedding. Should I turn on the heat lamp or not? It is 250 watt.