Question on Auto watering system for ducks.

tbitt

Songster
Apr 28, 2011
IL
I have been searching this site for DAYS and have yet to find what will work for us.

I want to make a Auto watering system that has "nipples" along the beginning part of the system and a Cup style water at the end of the line.

I want to install this so the ducks AND chickens can have CLEAN water 100% of the time (nipples), and for the ducks to have a cup type water at the end to be able to dip their noses in to clean them out.

I have a plastic drum I can use and plenty of PVC, I can get the nipples but have yet to figure out what kind of cup thing to put at the end of the line.

I do not what to have a pressure hose attached, just the pressure from the water in the drum (+ gravity) to push the water along the lines to the nipples and the cup.

I have no problem washing/rinsing out the "cup" to keep it clean...so even if the ducks filthy it up it is not big deal cleaning it out with a hose.

This is very important to me, I want to make sure if we are ever in need to leave that the animals will be easily cared for....this makes it easy to find pet sitters
wink.png

Has anyone tried this? Anyone have suggestions of "cup's" to use?

Thanks all for any help you can give!!!!

That is great.

Do you know how many threads I read here and did not find that?
th.gif

Thanks!!!!
bow.gif

I sure do hope this will work out like I imagine!

Back
Top Bottom