Question on Brewers Yeast

Cdacosta

Chirping
Jun 10, 2021
Hello everyone,
I’m a new pekin duck mom I have 2 3 week old baby’s and was wondering if I should be feeding them this if so how much and any good brands to feed them!
Thank you 😊

Sometimes even when feeding a duck formulated feed you can still have one that will come up with a niacin def. could be they aren't assimilating the niacin properly and they can still show up with lameness or they well begin to have pigeon toes or bow-legged. So always be prepared to treat ASAP to get them over it quick. Best to have on hand some liquid B Complex if to the point you notice something not right, and just to be on the safe side have Nutritional yeast to sprinkle over their feed at 1 Tab per cup until at least 10 weeks of age, What they don't need they will get rid of thru their kidneys, Pekins are notorious for having leg issues they grow so fast,
:welcome

Sometimes even when feeding a duck formulated feed you can still have one that will come up with a niacin def. could be they aren't assimilating the niacin properly and they can still show up with lameness or they well begin to have pigeon toes or bow-legged. So always be prepared to treat ASAP to get them over it quick. Best to have on hand some liquid B Complex if to the point you notice something not right, and just to be on the safe side have Nutritional yeast to sprinkle over their feed at 1 Tab per cup until at least 10 weeks of age, What they don't need they will get rid of thru their kidneys, Pekins are notorious for having leg issues they grow so fast,
:welcome
What is the best to recommend? Is brewers or nutritional yeast better ? Also does it hurt them if I put that amount once a week or no ?

Okay Perfect!
can they get sick if it’s to much or no ?
sorry I’m asking you so much I’m new to this! I just looked at there food and nothing in it I’ll be getting some tomorrow definitely
nutritional yeast has more niacin. I’d give it everyday sprinkled over each cup of feed you offer them.

Back
Top Bottom