question on shipping eggs

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
Shipping eggs to Guam?? Is that even possible? I had someone ask to buy some eggs for hatching from me, but they live in Guam? I don't even know where that is!! Is it even possible to do this? And would you do it, if it were you? I am sure the shipping would be outrageous, and is not something I plan on 'eating'. I don't know if the person would want to pay the extra $$ for it, but I haven't heard back from them yet. I just didn't know if it were even possible to ship eggs there. Would the eggs be any good once they got there?

Guam is a US territory though, so I think you should call the USPS. Guam, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands are all US Territories.....

ETA: if they ask you to cash a check and keep your fee, please pass on the deal........

Last edited:
It was a BYC member that wanted them, but I don't know how or if that would even work? I'm sure it would cost more in shipping. And I told them I would either take a money order (shipping after receiving, of course) or paypal. I just don't know if I would even be able to send them there?

You're right, I feel like an idiot!! I even replied to her post.
he.gif
Now I'll have to go and beg her forgiveness!!
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom