question?

albird101

Chirping
6 Years
Jun 2, 2013
After observing my chicks for the past week I noticed the females I ordered are feathered out way more then the packing peanuts they threw in there, I only counted 13 colored easter eggers when I ordered 14 it was originally 15 ees but one sadly dident make it, so after seeing my easter eggers had fully grown wing feathers u noticed this one solid yellow chick who had the same growth rate as the colored ee's so I'm guessing this is the ee I couldent find, notice how her feathers are linger and more grown
and the packaging peanuts are barley have any
so I'm guessing this is the missing ee, and I'm pretty sure there all females *knocks on wood* because all the female I ordered have longer wing feathers then the males they threw in for warmth, so could this chick be the missing ee? She dident have the muffin or the beard:( but I'm hoping she comes out to be a solid white ee

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

Chicks all feather in at different rates, so just because it seems to be feathering like your other female EEs, it doesn't mean it is also an Easter Egger. Still, anything is possible. I guess you'll just have to wait and see what color egg "she" lays.
smile.png

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

Bantamlover21 has given you some good advice. Do you know what type of comb this chick has (if you're not sure, just post a photo of it and we'll find out)? Most Easter Eggers have pea combs, so if she has a pea comb, she's more likely to be an Easter Egger.

Back
Top Bottom