questions on picking what geese (Also about Sebastapol geese!)

Chicken7777

Songster
13 Years
Oct 10, 2008
North Jersey
Hello everyone. what would you guys reccomend in raising geese? i would love a geese that looks like a pekin duck but of course is a geese, but a geese that wont be aggresive, is white colored like the pekin, and isnt that large.....

Thank you all!

Last edited:
Hi guys doesnt anybody know if there is a difference in ideal poultries pekin ducks, between mcmurry?
I would appreciate the help, thanks!

Pilgrim ganders are all white but the females have some color on them. They're sex linked and probably medium size.
Embdens are all white but thery're huge.
There's white Chinese geese but some can be quite noisy and/or aggressive.
Cotten Patch ganders are all white, small and mild tempered.
Heres an article on Cotton Patch Geese.
http://www.freewebs.com/thewaterfowlplace/cottonpatchgeese.htm

Last edited:
Yes i saw your website they are soo beautiful and majestic looking!

I have been thinking on maybe what goose to get but i think i have made my decision, i think i should get a sebastapol Geese!

Does anyone know where I can maybe buy some? I know you happen to sell some but you dont happen to have any right now right cottage rose?
Do you sell fertile eggs, or does anyone know who sells fertile eggs of sebastapol geese?

I would appreciate anymore information( how is it that they made a geese produce such feathers?) you can give me on these cute geese, becaue i have done my research already but its always great to get info from the pros!
thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom