Questions on Shipping

allflockedup

Hatching
7 Years
Jul 1, 2012
Stilwater, NY
I am looking to sell some of my birds on a public auction site that I have purchased off of before. Is there anyone here that can offer some advice to a first time seller/shipper. Is there a certain company you would buy shipping boxes from? I am looking to sell a few 5 month old Tolbunt Polish. Also, considering the time of year, would you add heat packs and what do you put in for food and water? Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated and help calm my nerves a bit
hmm.png
Thanks so much!

I like Boxesforbirds.com but the Horizon boxes are probably the best quality you can get. They are pricey - VERY pricey - so if you are planning to ship more in the future, it's cheapest (in the long run) to buy a pack of them.

You can't put water in the box, but you can put a 1/2 apple or cucumber. You'll need to train them to know that this is food. I don't know that I would ship this time of year, but if you're shipping to a warmer climate, it'll probably work out okay. I don't want to answer that part of your question, since I don't do it.
smile.png
Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom