1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Questions

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by charlies08, Apr 24, 2016.

1. charlies08

charlies08 New Egg

Apr 24, 2016
    I am very new to this and not sure where to post questions to could someone help me

2. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    Hello there and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

Depending on what your question is, whether it be a question about feeding and watering your flock, raising chicks or you have an emergency with one of your birds, just click on the tab at the top of this page where it says Forum. That will take you to a list of our forums and you can pick which forum best fits your question. Click on that forum and start a new thread. Many questions have been asked in the past as well and you can also search our archives by doing a search in the white bar beneath these tabs.

If you still have any questions and can't locate where to ask them, you can also ask us here.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    If you visit the Learning Center, you are likely to find your answers. [​IMG]

4. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - you have some great advice already so I'll just say hello!

All the best
    CT

5. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by