Quick Tip

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by iluvsedward, Sep 18, 2010.

1. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    Hello everybody, heres a QT;
    If you want people to read and post on your topic,have an interesting title, and post images.

Thanks for reading my 'Quick Tip'
    Lots of love,

iluvschickees

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
  2. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] [​IMG] What if you like to read long posts? Or write long posts? Of course, that's not me, but .......

3. iluvsedward

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    you can do what you want but if someone sees a long, long post, they may not want to read it. its like choosing to read the bible over a small chapter book. btw, its just a tip.

4. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    I always respond to long posts if I have the info requested. I find long posts to be more informative. I rarely just glance quickly at a post and whip off a quick response. I usually read a post, read all the responses given, and then decide if my two cents is warranted. Certain sections of this site (ie. Emergencies/Diseases/Injuries and Cures) demand in-depth posts that can stretch several paragraphs. In fact, if you do not give all the necessary information in your opening post you will not be assisted. Not because no one wants to assist you, but because no one can for lack of information.

5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:I agree.. i dont mind long posts at all.. [​IMG]

Do you want to hear MY tip?
    If you want folks to take your tips seriously.. dont post quotes from Twilight in your sig line... *kidding!* [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
  6. iluvsedward

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    Quote:I agree.. i dont mind long posts at all.. [​IMG]

Do you want to hear MY tip?
    If you want folks to take your tips seriously.. dont post quotes from Twilight in your sig line... *kidding!* [​IMG]

hahaha funny! i will take that part out its just when i find a long post, im like"on to the next one"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by