Quilted Ladies Sweatshirt Plus Pillow Cover FS/ N. GA

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
Ex- large size, Joe Boxer brand sweatshirt in a dusty beautiful pink color. Quilt block "Achy Breaky Heart" pattern appliqued on, in shades of pink and lavender. Handpieced and handquilted with the usual small irregularities of hand patchwork. $25 inc shipping, money order. Shipped when pymt received. Thanks!

DCP_1344.jpg

Also, in the "Achy Breaky Heart" pattern, this pillowcase that is 14" so I guess it would fit a 14" pillow form (dont have one handy to check the fit). In shades of tan/brown/green. $12, inc shipping.
DCP_1349.jpg

DCP_1348.jpg

If you'd like both together, that'll be just $30.

Still available, in 2X:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/ClutchHutch/Southern Comforts Quilts/DCP_1319.jpg

Last edited:
I have a great sweatshirt of Cyn's and it is excellent quality! She does beautiful work! It is all hand sewn with much love and great care. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather this week so I can wear it.
smile.png

I got my chicken sweatshirt and it is perfect. I love it! Thanks so much Cyn.
hugs.gif

Jody

Glad you like it! Wish I could quilt like I used to do. It used to give me lots of pleasure to design things and choose my color combinations, etc. Still does, I guess. Enjoy it, Jody! Fall is HERE!

Back
Top Bottom