Quilted Ladies Sweatshirt Plus Pillow Cover FS/ N. GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Sep 14, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Ex- large size, Joe Boxer brand sweatshirt in a dusty beautiful pink color. Quilt block "Achy Breaky Heart" pattern appliqued on, in shades of pink and lavender. Handpieced and handquilted with the usual small irregularities of hand patchwork. $25 inc shipping, money order. Shipped when pymt received. Thanks!

[​IMG]

Also, in the "Achy Breaky Heart" pattern, this pillowcase that is 14" so I guess it would fit a 14" pillow form (dont have one handy to check the fit). In shades of tan/brown/green. $12, inc shipping.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you'd like both together, that'll be just $30.

Still available, in 2X:
    http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/ClutchHutch/Southern Comforts Quilts/DCP_1319.jpg

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  2. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    I have a great sweatshirt of Cyn's and it is excellent quality! She does beautiful work! It is all hand sewn with much love and great care. I'm looking forward to the cooler weather this week so I can wear it. [​IMG]

3. speckledhen

This one is still available.

4. speckledhen

I still have this very soft dusty pink sweatshirt. The color is very pretty.

5. speckledhen

Still available, folks.

6. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I got my chicken sweatshirt and it is perfect. I love it! Thanks so much Cyn. [​IMG]

Jody

7. speckledhen

Glad you like it! Wish I could quilt like I used to do. It used to give me lots of pleasure to design things and choose my color combinations, etc. Still does, I guess. Enjoy it, Jody! Fall is HERE!

8. speckledhen

Just letting you know that these are still available. Thx.

9. speckledhen

Sweatshirt SOLD. Pillow cover still available for $10

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by