Quilted Sweatshirt w/Chickens! ***SOLD***N. Ga.

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
It will be chilly before you know it! This "Nightbirds" sweatshirt has a quilt block appliqued on the front and is in Size 2X Women's. The work is entirely handpieced and handquilted, complete with slight imperfections of most patchwork that is done by hand, all new fabric. Will ship when pymt received; money order preferred. $25, inc shipping. Thanks!
DCP_1319.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, I designed/made it. I actually have a few sweats in random sizes that were bought just for this purpose and on occasion, I'll sew a quilt block on one. Just found this chicken fabric and thought someone would like it.
smile.png
I'll probably make a few in smaller sizes, which will be easier to place a block on when they're more my own size; in other words, it's easier to center a block on a smaller shirt, so those will be coming soon, if my eyes and fingers dont give out.

Last edited:
Very clever, Cyn!
Are those four separate 'chicken in a window' blocks? And it looks like perhaps you've quilted it, also!
smile.png

I think you've got waaaayy too much nervous energy.
big_smile.png

Yep, it's the Attic Windows pattern with chickens in each window. Yes, I did do a tiny amt of quilting around each window before appliqueing on the shirt.
And yes, my DH would agree with you, that I cant sit still. Didn't used to be that way, but sometimes I feel like if I dont keep moving, I'll turn to stone.
tongue.png

I am the proud owner of one of these sweatshirts. The handwork is exquisite and I will say that Cyn is way undercharging.

Back
Top Bottom