1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

QUITMAN HARDWARE SWAP APRIL 14

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Sugar Sand Farm, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    ANYBODY GOING TO THIS WEEK NEXT WEEKEND WHATYA BRINGING

Quitman Harware Small Animal swap and Flea Market
    1104 W Screven Street
    Quitman, Ga 31643
    9:00-3"00
    for info call William 229-263-5240

2. sutillman

sutillman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    south georgia
    I'll be there! Bringing silkie, bantam barred rock, and dutch bantam chicks. Also bringing black bantam cochins.

3. ChickenManHorton

ChickenManHorton Out Of The Brooder

Yes I am going! My buddy will have some freshly hatched chicks from his flock. I will have one Black Jersey Giant to re-home! Thanks for asking and trying to get up some interest.
    Quitman is located on Highway 84 between Valdosta and Thomasville, Tallahassee is not far at all. Please help to make it a great new swap!
    John

4. ChickenManHorton

ChickenManHorton Out Of The Brooder

By the way the Black Soldier flys are not in yet. But if you do some research on them and want some I will give you a start. They eat chicken manure like going out of style mixed with some chicken feed that has been swep up. 42% protien! They also eat common duck week from fresh water ponds like chickens do, just try it!

5. CookFarms

CookFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2012
    Valdosta Ga
    I will be going and bringing some baby chicks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by