QVC anyone?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Laskaland, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Laskaland

Laskaland ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    Anyone shop from home via TV?
    I have done less this year, but in the past, I have ordered quite a bit from the Q. Anyone else?
    Christina

2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Occasionally we buy from the tv... keyboard, digital camera and our cordless phones all came from QVC or HSN

3. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Love QVC![​IMG] Have ordered from mattresses to coffee pots. Just got a breadmaker last week!

4. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I mainly order Ryka shoes and Bare Escentuals make-up from them. Rykas are the most comfortable shoes ever made and they have good pricing on BE. I've occasionally gotten other things from them. I usually order from their web site.

5. Laskaland

Laskaland ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    Quote:I love Ryka's too. I have a weird foot and they fit great! I don;t do make-up at all anymore [​IMG] I do like the idea of natural minerals though, I think that makes so much sense!!

I bought 2 digital photo frames for X-mas from them for pictures of the kids to give the in-laws. Was $49 and really good quality when I opened them lasst night.
    I like denim and company clothes too. They seem to fit really well and hold up great. I wish they had better sales like they do are target or whatever, but the quality is good [​IMG]
    Thanks
    Christina

6. Shared Acres

Shared Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 10, 2008
    Northeast Fla
    Bought once, a couple of months ago. A product called FAT HAIR. Horrible. I prefer my conditioner to make my hair feel soft, that stuff didn't.

Then I went to Walgreens and saw the SAME stuff there!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by