R-Com 2-7 Egg digital incubator

Cool, the only down side is that it is over 100 bucks. All i want is small groups though so a high hatch rate for a small batch would be essential and it says all you have to do is add water sounds almost too good.

This is the best price i found for it while i was shopping for r-coms. I dont know if you have found a better price, but just in case................ http://www.brinsea.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=52

ETA
: i see you found it
roll.png

Last edited:
yeah i will eventually get one if i can't find a used one cheaper. I am new to poultry and have no need for anymore right now because i have 3 pullets and my two peafowl but thought i might try a small batch in the future to see how i fair or incase my peahen does not get broody( she is too young right now anyways so no real rush on the incubator). I just want to see if anyone has used this incubator and if it is worth the large price for a small incubator.

I'm using a r-com at the moment its my first time the eggs are on day 11 now and i candled them last night and all's going well lots of wriggles and jerks going on inside the eggs,
there due to hatch boxing day so i keep posting and let you know how things go.
as for the r-com its great all you need to do is top the water up every 5 days or so.

I have one and it's a piece of JUNK. It worked for one hatch and started leaking, power fluctuations etc so after that I just trashed it. Build a Ms. Prissy styrofam bator for next to nothing. I used both during my last hatch cycle and the Ms. prissy bator beat the Rcom and LG still air in hatch %'s.

Back
Top Bottom