R.I.P. Jasmin

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Chicken Frenzie, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Chicken Frenzie

Chicken Frenzie Chicken Whisperer

Nov 2, 2010
    Hi everyone, today between 8:00 and 8:30 pm tonight I would like to tell you about my little Jasmin Thriller passed away, and how I celebrate her life.

~Oct. 31st, 2010~
    My mom found a thread on craigslist about 3 showbird bantams for free, and needed a home or else they would be killed becuase the man couldn't take care of them. We rushed over there to see 3 beuatiful bantams ready for us. In the car ride Jasmin, the Black Japaneese started doing little dance moves to the song by MJ "Thriller" so we nicknamed her 'Thriller' since she dances when she hears that song.

~Today~
    I came home from school to see Jasmin huddled in the corner outside in the cold wind. I picked her up, and she seemed drowsy/dizzy and took her inside. I was force feeding/watering her but she would barely take it. Jasmin started to open and close her mouth a lot, and my mom and I didn't know what that meant. My mom told me giving her water was the only thing we could do. So I checked on Jasmin and was pleading for her to wake up, but to no avail she didn't. Tomorrow my family will have a proper bariel, get a cross sign signed "Jasmin" and we're having her grave in her favorite spot. Here's my Jasmin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As I cry, I try to stay strong, but this little bantam my brohter and I call "Fashionable Bantam" will live with me forever. R.I.P. Jasmin.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2011
  2. lvchicken

lvchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2011
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I am so sorry about your little treasure. It is always hard to loss the best [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Dowie

Dowie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    So sorry for your loss. She was a characterful chicken. Maybe she's dancing up in chicken heaven to 'thriller.'

4. Chicken Frenzie

Nov 2, 2010
    Yeah [​IMG]

5. chickens are great 12

chickens are great 12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2011
    R.I.P. Jasmin [​IMG] I am sorry of your loss [​IMG]

6. Chicken Frenzie

Nov 2, 2010
    [​IMG].