Addict
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Sep 2, 2018
Big Chimney, WV
My Coop
My Coop
Hi Friends,

just want to let you all know that Olivia Duck, one of my 2019 Spring ducklings, just died in my lap.
She wasn't feeling well since the weekend, struggled with the heat and this morning she crawled towards me, didn't want to eat and was panting heavily.
I gave her a lukewarm bath and it seems to help… She stopped panting and drank some sips of water when suddenly her little heart just stopped and she was gone. :hit
She still looks so peaceful in her hospital nest, she did not even close her eyes…

Hi Friends,

just want to let you all know that Olivia Duck, one of my 2019 Spring ducklings, just died in my lap.
She wasn't feeling well since the weekend, struggled with the heat and this morning she crawled towards me, didn't want to eat and was panting heavily.
I gave her a lukewarm bath and it seems to help… She stopped panting and drank some sips of water when suddenly her little heart just stopped and she was gone. :hit
She still looks so peaceful in her hospital nest, she did not even close her eyes…
At least she's in duck heaven now ❤️ My thoughts and prayers are with you

I’m so sorry you lost Olivia duck @WannaBeHillBilly :hit

She sure was gorgeous and I’m sure she had a wonderful life with you. I know how hard it is to loose one of our feathered friends. I lost my little call duck Cami this morning. It’s nice that she got to spend her last day with you. :hugs
Sorry to hear about Cami! :hugs
What happened to her?
Seems to have been an unducky day… 😢

Back
Top Bottom