R.i.r. And White Leghorn

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by newchickens2009, Dec 16, 2009.

1. newchickens2009

newchickens2009 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2009
    BAHAMAS
    Looking To Buy Some R.i.red And White Leghorn Hatching Eggs. I Am In West Palm Beach Fl. And Will Be Here Until January 2nd.

2. TatersChickens

TatersChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Newton Alabama
    Look under hatching eggs on page 3. I have RIR . They are not hatchery birds. thank you Imogene

3. newchickens2009

May 18, 2009
    BAHAMAS
    Quote:JUST A FEW QUESTIONS. I AM IN AN HOTEL AND LEAVE TO GO BACK HOME TO THE BAHAMAS ON THE 2ND JANUARY SO WOULD NEED THEM SHIPED TO ME ON THE WEEK OF THE 28TH DEC. KNOWING THAT THIS IS A HOLIDAY WEEK I'M NOT SURE IF THE MAIL WILL GET TO ME IN TIME? ALSO I DO NOT HAVE PAYPAL AND WOULD EITHER HAVE TO SEND YOU A MONEY GRAM OR A POSTAL MONEY ORDER. IF YOU THINK THAT THE MAIL WILL GET HERE IN TIME (I DON'T KNOW YOUR POSTAL SERVICE BEIGN A BAHAMIAN) AND WILL ACCEPT MY PAYMENT OR HAVE A BETTER PLAN HAS HOW WE CAN WORK THIS OUT I WILL BE GLAD TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU. LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR REPLY. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!![​IMG]

4. TatersChickens

TatersChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2009
    Newton Alabama
    I am so sorry for not getting back with you sooner. I am not worried about the money you can just send me a check or whatever you like, as far as the PO service who knows. If you will give me your address I will call the PO and see what the shipping will be.That will be the best thing to so. You can email me at [email protected] thanks Imogene

5. newchickens2009

May 18, 2009
    BAHAMAS
    Sorry I'm Having Problems With My Email Right Now But They Will Have To Ship To: 4700 Donald Ross Rd. Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. 33418.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by