Rabbit breeders/showers?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Bedard's Bantams, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Bedard's Bantams

Bedard's Bantams Out Of The Brooder

Feb 2, 2009
    I know wonder wollies from another forum is on here but anyone else raise and/or show rabbits?

2. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    Yep-we are trying to get a backyard rabbits group going [​IMG] I breed and show mini rex rabbits.

3. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

We aren't 'breeders'. But both of our girls raise rabbits and show them in 4-H.
    Abby actually got 'Reserve Grand Champion' with her Champagne d'Agrent buck....(her first year in 4-H to boot)

4. gypsy2621

gypsy2621 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Congradulations!!!

I show , breed and raise Silver Fox and French Lops

5. herbandteas

herbandteas Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Congratulations on your winning and also on raising champagne de argent's they are a rare breed.

6. herbandteas

I raise and show american chinchillas and will soon be breeding my holland lops also.

7. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Quote:Congratulations on your winning and also on raising champagne de argent's they are a rare breed.

Thank you...I told my daughter what you said...she was very happy to hear your complament(s). She is very proud of her rabbits and showing them.
    Although I did not know they were rare......Probably exsplains why they're so far and few between when looking and priced outta my normal price range...

8. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Quote:Congradulations!!!

I show , breed and raise Silver Fox and French Lops

Thank you....Abby is so proud of her showings. She has all her thropys and ribbons hung up in her room...She is already planning for this years up coming fairs (actually she started planning right after last years...lol)

9. dfunnyfarm

dfunnyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    ks
    I breed Lionheads. Hope to start showing soon. My girls show in 4H.

10. herbandteas

I am working on two different shows in Wa state. So the next 2 months will be busy for me.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by