Rabbit lovers? Looking for books/supplies. Trade for poultry stuff.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by GracefulBantams, Nov 4, 2008.

1. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Even though, I only recently got (gorgeous) Lop bunnies, I am already in love [​IMG]
    I am looking for all-things-rabbit, and I have just about 'all'-things-poultry to trade [​IMG]
    I would really like books on rabbits, possibly decor, and even hutches/pens or supplies if shipping isn't too much or you live close-by.
    I have all those things in poultry-form that I would be wiling to trade, plus I have hatching eggs. [​IMG]
    You can see information on all my birds and bunnies at my website, www.freewebs.com/gracefulbantams
    Just
    send me a PM, email, or post here if you are interested in this offer [​IMG]

2. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    I have a rabbit collar/leash thingy and if they're a small breed a cool little harness w/ leash

What kinda stuff you got?

3. Bebop

Bebop Chillin' With My Peeps

I make hammocks and working on making jackets for them!

4. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Just curious, are the mini lops or holland lops? I have had both and they are so sweet!! We currently have one of each, plus an english lop and so other bunnies. We don't show much anymore, to busy with other things, but have in the past and the kids show in 4-H too. Oh, there is also French Lops, but they are quite big, as big as the english but heavier.

5. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    vicki2x2, they are Holland Lops [​IMG]

Bebop, I think I've looked at your store - very interesting stuff! I may get back to you once we have them a more enclosed pen [​IMG]

ButtonQuailBoy, sounds good [​IMG] Since you live pretty far away, the easiest things I have to ship are chicken themed decorations, and poultry books and magazines. What type of stuff are you interested in?

6. ButtonQuailBoy

ButtonQuailBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2008
    Throop PA 18512
    I actually was looking for some chicken waterers "jar lid thingy" would trade for any amount of them...

7. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I'll send you a message [​IMG]

8. GracefulBantams

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Just updating this to say that, even though I have some great offers, I am still open to new ones [​IMG]

9. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I have 2 rabbit books, if you're interested. They are in like new condition..read once and placed on the book shelf - both softcover.

Rabbit handbook - a family guide to buying, keeping and breeding by David Taylor (pd $12.95) - has great color photos - approx 127 pages

Your Rabbit - A Kids Guide to Raising and Showing by Nancy Searle (pd $14.95) approx 146 pages

If you're interested, what do you have to trade? I don't need birds or eggs. lol But other poultry stuff would be considered.

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by