Rabbit Lovers!

BallyFarm

Songster
Nov 28, 2019
PA
Hi BYC,
As much as I love my chickens my rabbits are my pride and joy! I’ve been officially breeding them for year now but have owned rabbits for a long time.
I have 18 rabbits currently and love every single one of them dearly! I’ll post pictures and a story for each bunny. It may take a while so bare with me.
I’d love to see pictures of your rabbits and stories you have Of your fluffy tail friends. So please post away Bunnie Lovers Unite!!!!

BallyFarm

Songster
Nov 28, 2019
PA
This is my first Rabbit Seaweed, I’ve had him since he was eight weeks he grew up with my kitten and they’d play tag all through out the house! He comes when I call and is my Houdini rabbit he would magically get out of his hutch and frolic around the yard and jump back in when he wanted to! Drove me bonkers.:love

Attachments

BallyFarm

Songster
Nov 28, 2019
PA
:loveUncle Richie is my next bun. He is out of my first litter and the product of Seaweed and Ivy. He is super energetic and drives me bonkers! He likes to nibble on me but I kept him because he was the family favorite. The last picture is of him and his litter

Attachments

Latest posts