~Rabbits For Sale~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bacres, Nov 4, 2011.

1. bacres

bacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2010
    East Pennsylvania
    I currently have quite a few rabbits for sale. All of these rabbits I would keep myself but sadly I just do not have enough room for all of them. I have Satins, Mini Satins, and a French Angora listed below.

~Satins~
    Bishop’s Rocky, Broken, Sr. Buck, $70
    Rocky is a herd sire that I have been using for the past few years now. He is about five and still making babies. He had and still does have good type and good qualities. He would make a good addition to anyone’s herd. Has produced several nice offspring one of which won Best In Show at the 2010 PaSRBA Convention.

Bishop’s Bruno, Broken, Sr. Buck, $70
    Bruno is a very strong buck. He has good potential. He lacks a tad in upper hindquarter but has very strong other qualities. He is Bishop’s Rocky’s son. Has done well on the show table as a junior and intermediate I have not gotten the chance to show him as a senior.

Bishop’s Reflection, Otter, Jr. Buck, $30
    Reflection is just a baby. He comes out of my Best of Breed Otter Lines. His parents have done well on the table and I think he will too.

Bishop’s Lights, Otter, Jr. Buck, $30
    Lights is Reflections brother. They are very similar except Lights is a blue otter and reflection is a black otter.

Bishop’s Ag, False Otter, Sr. Doe, $40
    Ag is a false otter doe which means she is has both a self gene and a tan pattern gene. This causes a false otter in the Satin breed. She has light belly color and that is about it. She is out of my best Broken and my Best Otter. She would do very well on the table expect she is not a real color.

~Mini Satins~
    Bishop’s Brewsky, White, Sr. Buck, $100
    Brewsky is a great little buck. He has good type and a lot of density to his coat. He would do very good on the table or in a breeding program. His brother just won Best Opposite of Variety at the 2011 ARBA Convention.

Bishop’s Blue Jean, Chinchilla, Sr. Buck, $100
    Blue Jean is the son of last years Best of Variety Chinchilla at the ARBA Convention. He has almost the exact same traits as his father, good body and good color. Great start of a Chinchilla program.

Bishop’s Moments, Chinchilla, Sr. Buck, $75
    Moments is the brother to Blue Jean. He has the same qualities as him expect on a larger scale. He is a bigger buck and would do better if paired with a smaller doe.

Bishop’s Tequila, Chinchilla, Sr. Doe, $80
    Tequila is a nice Chinchilla doe. She is a litter mate to both Blue Jean and Moments. There were 9 kits in this litter and all survived. She is a little darker in surface color but would do well on the table.

Bishop’s Total Package, White, Sr. Doe, $40
    Total Package is a big doe. She is only a brood doe because of that fact. She has an amazing body and I was upset when I saw her growing so big. She would have done so well on the table but now she is made for baby raising.

Bishop’s Izzy, White, Sr. Doe, $40
    Izzy is an older doe that has now mainly been used for breeding. She did well on the show table when she was in her prime. She won a Best In Show back in the day. She would make a nice addition to a herd.

~French Angora~
    Shaw’s Maurice, Colored, Sr. Buck, $45
    Maurice is a nice little French Angora. He is a tad soft in texture for a French. He is currently clipped down and he should come in with better texture than he had previously. He has won several Best of Breeds in our area.

If you are interested in any rabbits please feel free to contact [email protected] and I will answer all you questions. Or you can visit Bishop Acres on Facebook and post any questions there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by