Rabbits For Sale

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by bacres, Apr 15, 2012.

1. bacres

bacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2010
    East Pennsylvania
    ~Satins~
    Broken Blue Junior Doe, $80 – She is a good quality doe with a lot to offer. She has good type with fur to match. She comes out of a doe that has won several BOB’s and a RIS. He father has won several BOB’s as well and a few Best 6’s.

~Mini Satins~
    Chinchilla Junior Buck, $55 – He is a great buck that comes from great lines. He is just a youngin’ but is very promising. He comes from the 2010 BOV Chinchilla at ARBA and a doe that has won BOB’s and produced BIS winning kits.
    Black Senior Doe, $50 – She is an older brood doe but has very nice fur and a good body to go with. She is out of the same rabbits above but from an earlier litter. Would produce Chinchilla kits.

~English Angoras~
    The following rabbits are all out of the same litter. They come from a BOB, Best 4, RIS, and BIS winning doe and the father was not shown much but could have done just as well on the show table. The babies look promising and should do well on the table or produce good kits.
    Tortoise Junior Buck, $70
    White Junior Buck, $55
    White Junior Buck, $65
    White Junior Doe, $70

If interested please contact me at [email protected] and inquire about a rabbit.
    Thanks,
    Matt Bishop

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. reereechickens

reereechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2011
    Reidsville, NC
    Your Angora's are beautiful! Wished I lived closer!

3. bacres

bacres Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2010
    East Pennsylvania
    I wish you lived closer too! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by