Okay, it isn't bad enough that a rat or mouse has chewed through the water line on our dishwasher and shredded all the insulation into nests. Now i'm hearing big time scratching in the wall on the other side of our fireplace. We don't have a spark arrester on top of the chimney. i've been meaning to call a company to clean out the chimney and put one on. But i've been busy dealing with the water damage from our chewed up dishwasher. Luckily, we have a large black metal fireplace insert so the critter can't get into the house . . . unless it chews through the wall, which it sounded like it was trying to do tonight. So now what do i do? Whom does one call to extricate a raccoon from a chimney. It's not the time of year they have babies is it?