1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rachel is in the E.R, no idea why. Prayers?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Tanichca, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Hey all! Last night at teen group, i noticed that my very dear friend Rachel wasnt around. In the middle of the presentation, one of the leaders stood up and told us that she had been taken to the E.R earlier, because she fainted in church. Nobody knows whats wrong, but im really worried. My older sister had anorexia, and Rachel has a few signs ( super skinny...now shes fainting) so please pray!!!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  2. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Im really worried about her having anorexia or something of that sort. My sister has been suffering from it for several years now, and its hellish, literally.

3. MrsKemmerlin

MrsKemmerlin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2011
    Round O, SC
    Good gracious, I hope she is alright! In my prayers, along with your sister [​IMG]

4. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    My sister is doing better than she was a few years ago (started going to church again [​IMG]) but if Rachel is just heading in.... [​IMG] that its nothing more serious then a simple dizzy spell

5. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] for Rachel, and [​IMG] for you.

6. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    [​IMG] and prayers!

7. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Hope all is well and if it is A she will get the help she needs.

8. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Maybe just hadn't eaten recently and blood sugar got too low? If she's of a small stature and a teen, I'd suspect anemia, too. I found out I had really low iron by fainting in a stall where we were trying to get a trot line hook out of a cow's lip. [​IMG] Prayers it's nothing serious and is easily treated. Let us know when you hear how she's doing. [​IMG]

9. awesomefowl

awesomefowl Argues with Goats

[​IMG] Praying for her and you!

10. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hopefully things are better today.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by