Rag quilt purse ~ Chickens meet blue jean.

hannakat

Songster
9 Years
Jun 5, 2010
Beaver County, PA
Need a gift for that special chicken-loving person? Maybe for yourself?! Christmas is coming fast!

I love blue jeans and so I incorporate that material into some of my designs. This is a one-of-a-kind, adorable rag quilt purse made in the traditional manner with the X sewn into each square. The outside of the purse shows multiple chickens on a black background and heavy blue jean material with red flannel as the middle layer for color and fluff.

The inside has a cute small floral print and I used red dot material for the pockets. The purse has one end pocket and one side pocket.

I integrate a sturdy lining in the bottom to prevent droop, which allows you to load it up!

Bag measures 12" x 8" with a 4" gusset.
There are 2 interior pockets: one on the end and another on the side.
The straps are made from cute dark pumpkin and dot cotton fabric. The straps are padded and double stitched for durability. Has a 10" drop. If you wear it on your shoulder, this puts it approximately at elbow level.

I picked a vingage black button for this purse. The design in it reminds me of a hay stack.

This purse has been washed and dried once to start the ragging effect. Machine wash and dry. Smoke free home. Shipping determined by zip code.

P1010219.jpg

P1010221.jpg

P1010224.jpg

Back
Top Bottom