Rain, Rain, go away

mstricer

Crowing
13 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Ohio
OMGosh it has been down pouring all day, Every thing is a muddy wet mess. My freedom rangers are in at least 4 inches of water, My layers run is a river turning into a lake as it is starting to seep into the coop. It doesn't look like it is going to stop and there is no place to move the poor little freedom rangers. Luckily I was smart enough to make a perch when I built the pen. I did see my 2 Brahams and 6 EE 12 week olds filling up on worms like they were ducks at dusk. If anyone wants some rain place take it, do some kind of rain dance so it comes your way.
he.gif

LOL

Yesterday it was bloody well pouring buckets here all day long!

But then we had a tropical depression apparently?

All I know is I very determinedly went to spend time with my horse.... and had rain blowing in at me 6 ft inside the covered area... and gosh I had to tinkle so many times!
gig.gif

Rain, rain, come on down this way!

Seriously, we just got through a horribly dry summer and now La Nina is reforming, so there's not much hope for any real relief for the next season. We'll take everything you've got!

Was building wooden fences in pouring rain yesterday. Yuck. All pastures are flooded. It sure would be nice if it’d stop any second now….

Quote:
Ahhh farmerboy. I see we are kindred spirits. No end in sight for the rain yet. It is still pouring here. Be safe in the wet weather. I soaked through my carrharts in less than an hour yesterday. Have another day of fencing to do today. Thank Goodness for dryers.

I'm in NW IN and we're getting nasty weather from Lake Michigan. In Chicago, they were getting 25ft waves last night from the lake. It's nasty, cold, windy, rainy, ick. And where are my girls? Scratching around in their unroofed pen, happy as can be.

It was raining all night, now we have a nasty cold front with stinkin winds
he.gif
blowing all my tarps everywhere. I wish I could send TX's some rain.

Back
Top Bottom