RAIN.....RAIN.....RAIN.....Arrrrgggghhhh....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Sir Birdaholic, May 1, 2011.

1. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

We have survived the tornadoes, [​IMG] but I'm not sure if the rain will take our sanity, [​IMG] or what's left of it, away! In the last week we've had about 14". [​IMG] The barn flooded & I lost 5 chicks I hatched from Cloverleaf Farms. [​IMG] Luckily I still have 31 of the beauties left. [​IMG] I dug a trench around the barn about a foot deep to re-route the water, cause......IT'S STILL RAINING! [​IMG] How much rain have my friends gotten over the last week? Hopefully not as much as us! [​IMG]

2. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    [​IMG]
    it's one of those things isn't it? Texas could use some for the fires. ask it to head south.
    sorry about the chicks.

3. Sir Birdaholic

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Head South, Pllllllleeeeeezzzzzzeeeee!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. PaulaSB12

PaulaSB12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2010
    Quote:NOt fair send it over the atlantic we need it here PLeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee [​IMG]:fl

5. Sir Birdaholic

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Then Northeast Pllllleeeeezzzzzeeeee [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    Sorry about the rain, we could use some here also the crops are really dry. so send it to the plains. I know any where but there right.

7. Sir Birdaholic

That's for sure! No More Here! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. spiritdance

spiritdance Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2010
    West Texas may need it, but here in NE Texas, we've had about enough! We're in the same boat as Arkansas. I'm sick to death of WADING around the farm to tend the critters, and they're sick to death of being stalled up every time the forecast predicts hail! BTW, just for general info, the one farm animal that gives stink eye even better than a chicken? ... a donkey! Those eyes burn holes in your soul, and don't even get me started about the braying ....

9. Sir Birdaholic

[​IMG] [​IMG] Yep, I think Donks are the King of Stinkeye! [​IMG]

10. Axle Quails

Axle Quails Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2011
    London
    England hasnt had no rain for 3 weeks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by