Rainbow Hatchery Marans, Olive Eggers, Ameraucana, and more

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by rainbowhatchery, Jun 4, 2014.

1. rainbowhatchery

rainbowhatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2013
    We are a new family hobby hatchery in Reed City, MI however we do ship as well. We focus on fun colored egg laying breeds, thus our name, Rainbow Hatchery. We have Black Copper, Wheaten and Cuckoo Marans, all feather footed, Olive Eggers, Ameraucanas, Australorps and Royal Palm Turkeys. Hatchery choice extras are only $1.50, Maran breeds are $3.50-$5 and Amer and Austys are $1.75. All chicks are sold straight run and our site has more details and shipping minimums. www.rainbowhatchery.net Thanks for looking.

2. Stacykins

Stacykins Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2011
    Escanaba, MI
    It would be fantastic if your Easter Eggers were properly labeled as such. It is false advertising to call an EE an Ameraucana. If you've spent enough time here on BYC, I would assume you truly know the difference.

3. brideofchaos

brideofchaos Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2015
    Edgewood, NM
    Anyone know if they have shut down their operation? I've been keeping an eye on their site because I really want to order some Tolbunt and CCL next year from them...and a few weeks back they said they had some flock issues on their site. Now their site is down. :(

4. getreal

getreal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2014
    u.p. MI
    I'm wondering the same thing. the website says error 404 website not found. I'll be disappointed if they did.

5. getreal

getreal Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2014
    u.p. MI
    I private emailed the owner and he said they are shut down right now. the influenza restrictions hurt his business, He may start hatching again late 2016 or 2017. [​IMG] I had some free chicks coming but.......

6. Goronson Chicks

Goronson Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2014
    Maine
    That's such a shame. We ordered from them in 2015 and received a great shipment of cream Legbars. They arrived right before the bird flu scare. The birds are doing great. I just tried to find the site again to order some Swedish Flower Chickens but couldn't find their website.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by