Rainbow Layers Pack

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by minihorse927, Mar 20, 2013.

1. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper Premium Member

Nov 3, 2010
    This is for 14+ eggs from my LF barnyard flock which includes the following breeds of hens: 3 tetra tint, 1 red sex link, 1 black giant, 1 white leghorn, and 3 EE. These have been covered by a EE rooster and/or a EE/leghorn mix rooster. Shipping is $15 on these. Get your own flock of rainbow layers started today!

If you see a breed you do not want in my list let me know and I can pull it out of the pack. Eggs you receive will be no more than 4 days old at the time of shipping. Any questions send me a message and thanks for looking!

ETA; I HAVE 25 OF THESE SAVED RIGHT NOW FROM THIS WEEK!!! GET THEM AT THE PRICE OF WHAT I NORMALLY CHARGE FOR 14+!!!!! MARK THEM SOLD TONIGHT AND I WILL PUT THEM IN THE MAIL FIRST THING IN THE MORNING OR YOU CAN COME PICK THEM UP FROM ME! OLDEST EGGS ARE FROM 3/17. I ONLY ASK $20 TO SHIP THESE JUST BECAUSE OF THE EXTRA EGG WEIGHT AND LARGER BOX NEEDED FOR SHIPPING!!! POSTED TODAY 3/20/2013

Last edited: Mar 20, 2013
  2. newbiemimikim

newbiemimikim New Egg

Mar 21, 2012
    El Dorado Ca
    do you take credit card for payment

3. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper Premium Member

Nov 3, 2010
    CHECK THE ORIGINAL THREAD AND GET A GREAT DEAL WHILE I HAVE THEM! PAY FOR THESE 25 TONIGHT AND I WILL SHIP THEM TOMORROW MORNING ALONG WITH WHATEVER IS LAID BEFORE I TAKE THEM TO THE POST OFFICE!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by