Raising chickens in Porter, TX

badhabitz98

Songster
7 Years
Apr 12, 2013
Hi everyone! I'm new here, but I have searched and can't seem to find the information I'm looking for. I'm hoping someone can help me out. :) is it legal to raise chickens in Porter, TX? What Laws are in place there regarding chickens? I'm moving there from out of state in a couple of weeks and would like to know. I can't seem to find any information on it, so I apologize if I've just missed it somewhere. Thanks for your help. :)

Thank you Webgranny! I PM'ed Patchofheaven who kindly responded immediately. I just can't respond at the moment because of the PM limit. Hopefully it will be lifted soon or I will PM back tomorrow. Thanks again for your help! :)

Hi everyone! I'm new here, but I have searched and can't seem to find the information I'm looking for. I'm hoping someone can help me out. :) is it legal to raise chickens in Porter, TX? What Laws are in place there regarding chickens? I'm moving there from out of state in a couple of weeks and would like to know. I can't seem to find any information on it, so I apologize if I've just missed it somewhere. Thanks for your help. :)

Back
Top Bottom