raising chicks

Jlape

Hatching
Dec 1, 2021
I am babysitting my neighbors chicks, he was out of town when they arrived and I am new to this. I put a couple of rocks in their area and they seem to enjoy climbing on them or jumping on them. Is that going to be OK for their little legs and feet to develop

I am babysitting my neighbors chicks, he was out of town when they arrived and I am new to this. I put a couple of rocks in their area and they seem to enjoy climbing on them or jumping on them. Is that going to be OK for their little legs and feet to develop
it's ok. as long as their not rolling rocks on top of each other their fine

*Edit* unless the rocks are sharp, and wet. both of those would be bad

It’s so nice of you to post on here and check. Did he leave food and grit? What is there waterer like? The rocks should be ok, as long as they are smooth. I put blocks that little kids use to build, and mine are happy and healthy one year olds.

Back
Top Bottom