RALEIGH MEET...TONS OF PICS..DIALUP BEWARE!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by BantyChickMom, Feb 23, 2008.

1. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    Hey everyone. I just got home from meeting everybody and we had a great time.
    Haven't had time to upload pics yet but will get them on here in a little while.

Didn't have as many as planned due to sickness and last minute changes, but we still had about 25 there.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  2. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    I was thinking about going but I've been sick with the flu since Tuesday night. Hope y'all had fun! Sorry I couldn't be there.

3. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    Here we go,

Zylphrix (black shirt), Haley (my dd), Ellen(I think?, nccountrygirls dd, gray shirt), guienalady (blue shirt)
    [​IMG]

lexapurple & dd Jane (blue), pmcgregg (behind lexapurple), chickmomma (behind pmcgregg), Jacob (chickmomma's nephew across from baldmonkey)
    [​IMG]

Baldmonkey (red), Hensdeliverthegoods (R of baldmonkey, dh Cliff across from her), Broom Hilda (beside Cliff) Tom (yellow, coreync's dad), coreync, Lisa Jean (blue hat), Cindy (MarkM's dw)
    [​IMG]

Mother Mastiff
    [​IMG]
    Zunibee & dw Maria
    [​IMG]
    MarkM & dw Cindy
    [​IMG]
    nccountrygirl
    [​IMG]
    chick momma
    [​IMG]
    Scrambled Egg & dh Sammy, & my dd Haley
    [​IMG]
    Peeps7 & Ilovemychicks
    [​IMG]

Pics of the swapping,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We didn't get run out of Golden Corral, but we did get run out of the parking lot.

4. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Tammy I'm so glad that you were able to get pics of all the beautiful bird that every one brought with them. It was so much fun and I loved seeing every one having such an good time together, thank you and Darlene for making this first ever BYC meet a great success.

5. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    "...and a great time was had by all.."!! It was really, really fun, thank ya'll everyone for making it so worthwhile...would absolutely do it again!!! [​IMG]

6. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] No wonder animal control was called... [​IMG] I bet you guys freaked out alot of folks out there - for some reason that is cracking me up - all those CHICKENS! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Fantastic pictures!

7. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    dang wish i could have went

8. CrazyChickieMama

CrazyChickieMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2008
    Bolton, NC
    I wish I could have gone!!!!! [​IMG] Someone really called AC??!!?? sheesh. You'd think they would have something better to do!!! Maybe I'll be able to come next time!! [​IMG]

9. redchicken

redchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    I did not even know about it [​IMG]

10. hensdeliverthegoods

hensdeliverthegoods Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Catawba County, NC
    I may never get over that one pic of my backend bent over a cage full of roosters! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by