Rambling about my hair

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by apbgv, Feb 14, 2009.

1. apbgv

apbgv Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    Ok yesterday I decided I would treat myself. New haircut, my hair was mid back I wanted something diff. Went to get my hair cut, saw a real cut style-shorter in back going to longer in the front to like a point, layered more around the crown. Cuts my hair, its still wet, get home to color. The cut isn't anything like I wanted. bottom part of cut is layered no layers at all in crown, she took about 4 inches off the front, I had told her to just clean it up a little. I HATE IT!!, lays flat on top and puffy and crappy the rest. I can't even pull it up to a pony tail. I don't know why it bothers me so much this time. but it does, I really wanted something different and a little edgy. I guess I should have been worried when I showed her the pic and she goes oh thats pretty dramatic, are you sure? I said yes. Guess she decided to do her own thing. UGH. I hate it hate it hate it. Ok i feel alittle better. Glad Tony won the race, hope Jr or Tony wins tomorrow.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Tel lthe salon owner you want a different stylist to fix if for free.

3. pw_quiltworks

pw_quiltworks One Handy Chick

Jan 7, 2009
    Maine
    Yeah get your money back or tell her to cut it again the way you want it. Free. That seems lame they don't do what you want them to do. I like my hair dresser. She's ok. I only go every 3 years to have it all cut off and send it away. I have one more year to go then it will be cut just below my ears again. Maybe next time I will have it shorter like pixie cut. I'm old so it doesn't really matter so much anymore what it looks like. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. momofdrew

momofdrew Chillin' With My Peeps

I would tell them you are not pleased and need them to fix it
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote:PW!!! just because you are old!!! your hair style is important...[​IMG]
    I had been going to the same hairdresser for years and last summer I needed my hair cut and she wasnt avavilble so I went to someone different...I no longer have an old ladies hair cut and EVERYONE mentions how nice it is...

5. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Sorry to hear about your haircut. I get my godmother to cut my hair and she does a really good job, because she knows my personality and all.
    A few years ago, when I was in Puerto Rico I believe, I cut my hair so the longest strand was about 2" long. Now it comes down to my hips when it's wet (when dry lower back, it's moderately curly). I'm going to grow it as far as it will go then cut it to my shoulders and give it to charity like Locks for Love.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by