Rambling for Big Red

hensettermomo

In the Brooder
6 Years
Oct 27, 2013
Oklahoma
Well I posted in introduction Reds basic story. Grand daughter 4 chicks, stray dog = lonely Red. So now Red is a house chicken spoiled rotten. We are outside on the porch, cloudy day nice breeze. Spencer my chihuahua on one side Red on the other. Chicken waterer not to far. Red is in my cup helping herself to my minute maid fruit juice. Ugh! What us momos (grandmas ) do for our grand babies. Red really don't care what you are drinking tea, juice. She now likes your cup.

Reds latest discovery! The push mower!!! Thinking most chickens would fear this loud contraption but no!!! I mow she fallows gobbling down all the bugs I stir up. its a royal dinner fit for the lol princess lol.

Momo thinking I have gone plum crazy as I was trying to frantically climb the back door. She talking away about calm down etc. The dog that took my 3 friends and tried to take me is behind you momo look out! look out!!! Is this woman ever going to understand me??? OPEN THIS DOOR! well you finally got it momo! Now in and safe its time for some serious conversation ( series of bawk bawk baughhhhhhcack!!! Funny thing is she has no clue if I'm talking to the dog or her!! if she only knew what I was saying to her LMAO!

Red and the garbage man!! truck scares her so bad she climbs up to your shoulder, of course the garbage men cracking up at the big spoiled chicken

Back
Top Bottom