randall burkey hatchery 2013

Cknldy

Songster
7 Years
Nov 6, 2012
Appalachian mtns
Catalog is a mess of typos and mix ups. They used the same pic for 2 different types of guineas and double advertised in several places. Makes me wonder how the actual hatchery is. No disclaimer about typos or prices subject to change without notice so you can't blame a gal for trying for this one:

BTW- operator said they don't have anything under that product number anyway and that they were planning to carry them this year but don't have them in yet. I really don't want to be in her shoes this year! Lol

Catalog is a mess of typos and mix ups. They used the same pic for 2 different types of guineas and double advertised in several places. Makes me wonder how the actual hatchery is. No disclaimer about typos or prices subject to change without notice so you can't blame a gal for trying for this one:

They aren't a hatchery. They're a drop shipper. From their own FAQ page:

Are you a hatchery?
No, we do not hatch chicks at our location. We work with several hatcheries to provide you with the best selection and pricing on a wide variety of chicks and eggs.

Thanks- I didn't know that. Guess I should have written 'It makes me wonder how their business is.' The catalog is what people have to go by and it isn't very professional.

Even if u break down the price they give for five it is higher than most well known hatcheries. As i've been informed they are 'middleman' so that's probably why.

Back
Top Bottom