Random Bantams help identifying please

gunnarmcc

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 10, 2011
SSF, CA
So i went to the feed store yesterday and got 2 chicks after thinking about it all night long i woke up this morning and decided to go get two more so now i have 4 hoping the odds stay with me and give me at least two pullets since roos are not allowed where i live. Here are the pictures of the two new chicks. any help identifying them would be great.
chick 1
IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

chick 2
IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

all the new chicks
IMG_0203.jpg

Oh my goodness! How cute!!

I can't be sure, but the light brown with the dark brown stripe through its eye, and all the way from its head to tail, looks like my BB Red Old English Game Bantams, however, I think that chick pattern is common amongst several breeds with the "wild" colorings, so ?? Not sure on the others.

Edit: oops! I guess you weren't asking about that one were you!! I'm not sure on the two that you posted close ups of.

Last edited:
no, i don't know why she was standing like that, you can see it is normal in every other picture and she runs and hops around on both feet

heehee so cute! Congrats, all EEs there. Those poofy adorable cheeks are a dead giveaway. Man I want more chickens now!

Back
Top Bottom