Random chick I got from a friend. No one knows the breed! Help!

EilighsFarm

Chirping
5 Years
Dec 20, 2014
I recently went to a friends house who sells chickens. She had some left over chicks. She gave me this little guy. I have NO IDEA what breed he is. He has orange on his head, a tad bit of orange on his back (very little orange on his back), he DOES NOT have feathered feet, and the rest of him is white. He is not a cornish. I clarified that. What other breed could he be? Any help is welcomed!

PS. Sorry for the terrible photos considering it's dark out! I will try to take some better ones tomorrow!

I recently went to a friends house who sells chickens. She had some left over chicks. She gave me this little guy. I have NO IDEA what breed he is. He has orange on his head, a tad bit of orange on his back (very little orange on his back), he DOES NOT have feathered feet, and the rest of him is white. He is not a cornish. I clarified that. What other breed could he be? Any help is welcomed!

PS. Sorry for the terrible photos considering it's dark out! I will try to take some better ones tomorrow!

Also, in the photo's it appears he has a lot of orange on him. He actually has a lot more white.

Ok so could be almost anything lol, it may be a red comet chick...or some cross like that. But again I'm not 100% positive on that. Once it's feathers start coming in it'll be easier to guess. Sorry I'm not more help. :S

Ok so could be almost anything lol, it may be a red comet chick...or some cross like that. But again I'm not 100% positive on that. Once it's feathers start coming in it'll be easier to guess. Sorry I'm not more help. :S

Thankyou:))

Here is another chick she gave me that I can't ID.

ITS WINGS

THE COLOR TRANSITION FROM THE FEATHERS TO THE HEAD

LIGHTER AREA TOWARDS THE HEAD

FURRY FEET

BROWIN/BLACKISH FEATHERS

LOOKS LIKE DIFFERENT COLORS ON THE FEATHERS

BROWN BLOB ON HEAD

WHITISH BELLY

Back
Top Bottom