Random Nugget pics so I can re-copy them to my computer

Awwww@ his baby pics. I have so many pictures of my chickens. I think if it weren't for the story of the Biggest Little Rooster, I'd not have had so many pics of him. I'm glad I did. Nugget is more famous than the BLR. Because you shared so many stories with all of us, Nugget will be remembered for many years to come.

I love your stories!! And now the daughter of Nugget?? I'm almost positive it's a son, I see the beginnings of spurs and it's getting suddenly VERY tall and heavy like Nugget, except blue with brown tips to the feathers!

Awwww, maybe it'll turn out to just be a big girl? It would be nice if he ended up with a boy and a girl. Either way though, I'm glad you have offspring from him.

I just wish I had more than two, but I'm lucky to have them. I have one I kind of think is his and Duchess's because of the size and shape, but the color is wrong so far. I'll have to guard these two carefully!

Wonderful photos. Well, it IS a bird feeder, right? Why is the rooster lying on his back? Did you train him to roll over so you could scratch his tummy? He seems like a sweetheart.

I suppose it's a wait-and-see thing. Maybe the color comes from some other generation. I mean, look at the BLR's white kids. He was the only rooster, so I know the Ladies weren't cheating on him.

Quote:
Yes it is a bird feeder and the chickens love it lol! He is lying on his back because this time last year we all went on a "chicken hypnotizing" kick and someone dared me to hypnotize the big guy and since he was such a sweetie it was no trouble at all!

Back
Top Bottom