Random pet pics, mostly dogs, also World's most annoying goat

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Haviris, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    So I went kind of picture crazy today and thought I'd share some!

This is my mom's Christmas gift, Sugar,
    [​IMG]
    And her other dog, Spice, rescued from the pound
    [​IMG]

And here is my dad's Father's Day gift, Mojo,
    [​IMG]
    Mojo in motion,
    [​IMG]
    And his other puppy, Annie,
    [​IMG]
    And together, alittle blurry, Annie and Mojo are 2 days apart,
    [​IMG]

Miss Zoe (one of my dogs) taking it easy,
    [​IMG]
    And Havoc wondering why I didn't let him off the porch,
    [​IMG]

And the World's Most Annoying goat, seriously don't let that sweet face fool you,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What she thinks about all this,
    [​IMG]

And Dad getting ready to go, I love the looks I'm getting in this pic,
    [​IMG]

And lastly a couple of my nephews holding two of the ferrets, aren't they handsome boys?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  2. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Great pix! Thanks for letting me "leave my world" and visitng yours! [​IMG]

Dawn...who must work on coop/run #4 later today...according to the computer clock...[​IMG]

P.S. Love the Great Dane pic and will show it to DH/doc_gonzo as he grew up with his family raising them! [​IMG]

3. friendlyearth

friendlyearth Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    near Olympia, wa
    no, we have the worlds most annoying goat. he will jump on you and but your knee's. He also opens gates

4. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    I don't know I think Sage has him beat. She doesn't butt me in the knee, she rears up on me and paws my legs, she wants me to pick her up and hold her, and I absolutely can't sit outside without her in my lap, if I bend over she jumps on my back. She is quite the jumper and WILL NOT stay in a pen, the only one I have that will hold her is my buck pen, which just won't work. She has also recently started jumping on vehicles, mostly my sister in law's truck (don't tell her, I haven't) and my sister's friend's car. She also thinks she's a house goat and will try to run in any chance she gets, she jumps in the dog food (she thinks she's half dog). It's hard to explain the real Sage affect without someone actually experiencing it.

The truth is I don't think she's annoying at all, I'm crazy about her! She's a lifer here! It's my family that would like to see her on the sales list!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by