Rant about Genesis...advice wanted please

yotetrapper

Crowing
14 Years
May 3, 2007
North Central MS
Ok, so my DH spent an outrageouos (in my opinion) amount on the Genesis because it is supposed to be top of the line. My first hatch I was impressed with the temps being so regulated. Now this.

This whole hatch has been good, with temps ranging from 99-100. Now I'm on day 20, and I just noticed my temp has dropped down to 97.7!!!

I dont believe from reading the instructions that changing the temp setting is something you can do mid-hatch, let alone on day 20.

How is this lower temp going to affect the hatch, and anyone have any ideas what I can do? I thought of snatching the top from the still air bator that is holding steady at 101.5 and switching just the tops, but I'm not sure that wouldn't hurt more than help. Any suggestions?

thats wierd it should be spot on are u sre its not your thermometer? mine is always dead on accurate like u says urs has been. i personally wouldnt touch it id just wait your close enough u should be ok. watch it it may just have been a glitch or something temporary. hope all works out.

Back
Top Bottom