RANT-feel like buying tons of eggs now!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sonew123, Apr 6, 2011.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Im having a horrible day at work-Can't really go into detail excpet I have someone who is a ARROGANT jerk in another department trying to tell me how to do my job. I've been here 10- years-HE WORKED FOR ME! and he transferred to another area that suited him better-thank goodness. Anyhoo long story short Im in a nasty mood and all I want to do is buy hatching eggs!! Now Im lurking at the auctions something fierce!!! SERIOUSLY??? I have enough of my own eggs I could just load up but-My bator is already full and I have a friend dropping off another bator tonight because I have a few eggs arriving tomorrow ( she bought it from me to start hatching herself) so why am I looking to buy more eggs?? [​IMG] Couple years ago I would go clothing shopping when I got in these moods--NOW I think of buying eggs!!! wow I don't even recognize myself anymore! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2011
  2. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    [​IMG] i understand I don't have an incubator at all but seeing all those egg makes me want one so bad. [​IMG]

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    [​IMG] Sorry you're having a bad day.

4. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    I am having a bad day too Nat! [​IMG] So, buying eggs to hatch is the answer? I was leaning more towards throwing rotten eggs at my co-workers! [​IMG]

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Thanks guys- I try not to crab or let people get to me but RRRRRR the background I have with this idiot is not good- ( never ever involved in that manner) but he has ALWAYS felt he was better than everyone else and I even wrote him up for it when he worked for me-big ole terd!!!

anyhoo Im sorry your having a poopy day too Michelle [​IMG] the rotten eggs sounds good but I would shove them in his tail pipe:) [​IMG] followed by a old dead fish and confetti in his air unit in the car [​IMG]

6. Candiss

Candiss Burdette Bantams

Jun 30, 2010
    Alabama
    I thought about that the other day, I love to shop for clothing and now it is Chicken related things.. Fight the urge, for the eggs, unless you really really want them.. [​IMG] Good Luck with the jerk at work....

7. 6chickens in St. Charles

6chickens in St. Charles Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    St. Charles, IL
    [​IMG]

8. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    I love the confetti in the air unit! Hilarious. There are nimwads like that everywhere...it's sick when you think about it. I say, don't go into hatch mode. Just don't do it. Come back to my place in a week and pick up all of the chicks I'm hatching!!! I'm flippin' serious! Have a better day Nat! [​IMG]

9. pbjmaker

pbjmaker Overrun With Chickens

May 9, 2008
    Central Iowa
    I totally get it myself but since I live in the city I just have to sell the chicks I hatch so I avoid it like the plague for now.

How about instead you anticipate the snuggly little chicks that are already in the incubator?

10. bluere11e

bluere11e Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2011
    West Palm Beach
    Hatching eggs is a much b etter outlet than drinking;)
    so kick that guy to the curb [​IMG]
    and accept a hug from all of us [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by