RARE 10 French Wheaten Maran Fertile Hatching Eggs Bev Davis Line

SouthernChick

Chirping
10 Years
Nov 12, 2009
Ohio
PLEASE DO NOT BID ON THIS AUCTION, EMAIL ME PLEASE IF INTERESTED. This auction is for 10 RARE French Wheaten Maran Fertile Hatching Eggs. I have a Very Nice French Wheaten Maran Rooster from Bev Davis Line with Heavy Feathered Legs in with Beautiful French Wheaten Maran Hens with Heavy Feathered Legs also. The picture of the eggs does not do them justice as the eggs are much darker in person 7-9 on the maran scale. I do not offered my eggs often as I have a very high demand locally for all my fertile eggs and chicks. I AM ABLE TO OFFER A COUPLE MORE ORDERS THIS YEAR. I have 5 beautiful new chicks that hatch TODAY. :~)

I feed my breeders a special breeder supplement feed, layer feed, clover clippings, and fresh water several times a day. I will pack your eggs with a ice packs to keep them cool on their journey, wrap each egg in bubblewrap, place in a egg carton then wrap the egg carton in alum foil to protect the eggs from the USPS xray machines. I am hoping that my efforts to protect the eggs will help you have a great hatch!

Please pay by Paypal ONLY and I will ship your eggs to you by USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation to be paid by buyer. If you live out west shipping will be more but I always send in a Priority Flat Rate Box to save on shipping. As I do everything I can to help you have a Great Hatch, I can not guarantee chicks as you are buying fertile hatching eggs not chicks as too many factors can be difficult on hatching eggs including shipping and incubator practices.

The picture of these eggs does not do these eggs justice, the eggs are much darker
44407_4262010_020.jpg

Six week old chick before it was off to it's new home
44407_4262010_119.jpg

44407_023.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom