1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

RARE 12 silkie eggs from my Silver Partridge (Moorhead) pens.

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by dizzychicken, Jun 23, 2014.

1. dizzychicken

dizzychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have been incubating these eggs since January and have plenty growing out right now. Time to share with others now. These are my silver partridge project pens. I have been getting some gorgeous offspring from these groups. Pen #1 is Silver Partridge Roo over Black Hen and Silver Partridge hen. Pen #2 is Black roo (with silver gene) over Silver Partridge Hen. Pen #3 is a Silver Partridge Roo over a Silver Partridge hen. Out of these pairings I get Silver Partridge, Silver Colombian, Grey, Black (will carry the silver gene) and Partridge. These babies are simply gorgeous. Price is $35 per dozen plus $15 for priority shipping. I accept Paypal (no e-checks due to time sensitivity). I also accept Money Orders. If you are wanting to send Money Order I will start collecting fresh while the Money Order is in the mail When it arrives, I will then ship. I ship securely, and wrap each individual egg in bubble wrap with lots of packing to ensure safe arrival. Here is a picture of some of my flock.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  2. Michelle27

Michelle27 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 2, 2014
    Parma, Idaho
    Where are you located ?

3. tridentk9

tridentk9 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2014
    Gorgeous!

4. LiveFromTahoe

LiveFromTahoe Out Of The Brooder

Jan 19, 2013
    still shipping?

5. PirateShipp

PirateShipp Out Of The Brooder

Jan 23, 2015
    Uh. This bird is ridiculously pretty.

6. mrslovely

mrslovely Out Of The Brooder

I have 2 silkie chicks and ive been told they will be silver partridge.what do you think?[​IMG]

7. linapilo81

linapilo81 New Egg

May 14, 2016
    Hi do you ship to sweden? [​IMG] Rare Eggs wanted

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by