**~~~~Rare and Unusual Breeds Thread~~~~**

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by lcw1995, Dec 12, 2010.

1. lcw1995

lcw1995 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Marysville Ohio
    For breeds like:

Egyptian Fayoumis
    Campines
    Hamburgs
    Blue Andalusians
    Sumatras
    Lakenvelders
    ECT.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And I don't know if Modern Game Bantams Or Standard Modern Game's count for Rare and Unusual but I like them and I haven't seen to many pictures of them on here so post ppictures of them too.!
    Thanks!!!!
    Cole.!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  2. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    There's already a thread in discussion of rare breeds and threads in discussion/photo sharing on Campines, Blue Andalusians, and Modern Game Bantams. [​IMG]

The rest of the rare breeds you didn't list also have threads of their own. ( And if they don't it would help if people created one and tried to put in some support for the breed. [​IMG] ) Otherwise, this thread would turn into a discussion of rare vs common, hatchery vs true to type. [​IMG]

3. exop

exop Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    NW Indiana
    There's a rollicking discussion of rare breeds (and which ones are the rarest), already going on in this thread... 27 pages as of this morning [​IMG]

Best - exop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by