Rare Barred Holland Trio

GracieMae

In the Brooder
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
Barnesville
This is a auction, pls id under comments and not by PM. Here is a very rare opportunitity to have a started flock of Barred Hollands. This bird is on the endandered species list, so if you want a shot at helping preserve a very rare breed, here it is. The Barred Holland Chicken is a very rare breed and availability may be limited, but they are great layers of large white eggs and they make superb a superb backyard breed. This breed forages well, is calm and pretty hardy in the winter time. They will go broody and are good setters, and they bear confinement well. In fact the Barred Holland Chicken is known to be an extremely adaptable bird to almost any environment. They have cheerful personalities and when available are a great choice for your backyard or barnyard chicken collection.
When I purchased my flock, I was told that they were less than 4 known flocks in the US. My farm is NPIP certified Ga # 1094, and we are memers and proud to be in good standings with the APA and many more associations.
This auction will end next Sat at 8pm EST Feb 4th. The highest bidder at that time will win this gorgeous trio.Starting id is 60.00 and 75.00 for overnight shipping

Thanks for looking at my auction, and don't miss the opportunity to aquire such a rare commodity to add to your backyard flock.
They are 9 wks old

Last edited:
Thanks for adding the age. Reading the ad, I thought they would be older.

Can you post more about these chicks? What color egg are they out of? Where did your flock originate? I'm very interested

Last edited:
I am also interested in the parents, can you tell me what your roo weighs?

Also, what color eggs are your girls laying? Your description says Barred Hollands lay large white, but I've only come across Hollands laying cream colored eggs, are yours really white?

Sorry for all the questions, I love the breed! Thanks.

Sure I can also deliver to the Newnan show. I am working today but will check back with you after 4 this afternoon. This is really a great breed to own! Have a nice day.

Hello, I know I really late on this but I was wondering if you still happen to raise these birds and if you happen to have some available as eggs/chicks? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom