Rare Brabanter Chicken Eggs, OK Sell ~ Trade for Pure ???

okcarla

Seriously Downsizing (NOT)
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Tuttle, Oklahoma
Today, April 8th until April 10th, I have 36 fresh Brabanter eggs, from my flock of cream and gold brabanters. I could split these up by the dozen, or send all in one box.

One dozen ..... $24 includes shipping
Two dozen ..... $32 includes shipping
Three dozen ... $40 includes shipping

Or will consider trades for pure standard chickens (Marans, Welsummers, Barnvelders, Jersey Giants, Campines, Araucanas ???) Turkeys? Guineas? Maybe some Sebastapol Geese? Peacocks?

These Brabanters are excellent birds ... extremely rare in the United States. I haven't learned how to post pictures on here yet, but here's a link of my ebay auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150234556603&ssPageName=STRK:MESC:IT&ih=005

I really been wanting some of these chickens. But I have too many trades coming in right now. Will you have some later on?

pidgey104, I most likely will have more later on. I keep forgetting to re-list them on ebay, but will be happier to sell or trade them here to other BYC members. I know what you mean about incubators being full ... my cabinet incubator only has some openings because I just put about 80 eggs down to hatch! I've been hatching most of my eggs that I haven't sold, because I'd much rather they become chicks than sold to my coworkers for eating. They keep begging me to bring them in for sale lately though, because they taste much better than store-bought eggs!

I know you have some eggs you're wanting to trade ... or have been (you may have found homes for them already) but I might be interested in a swap with you & could send you some of these later. Let me know what all you raise
wink.png

HI, I"d love to try hatching some of these birds too. I saw some on Ebay and they are beautiful! Here is what I could trade for....
I have pure Blue Andalusian eggs,
mixed or pure (they run together) Cayuga duck eggs and Blue Swedish duck eggs(drakes and ducks of each),
and also Brown, white, or green eggs from my flock of 45 roos and hens-all running together....here are their breeds: Turkens (1 is a roo like your dark one and 1 light hen), EEs (1 roo and many hens), White Faced Black Spanish, Black Australorp, Black Star, Red Star, Buff Minorca, Silver Spangled Hamburg, Brown Leghorn, Cornish, Sultan (1 roo ). I may have forgot a few.
Let me know please? I'm also in the April swap, and have a few replys for egg trades out there too. I'm only waiting on my new hovabator 1588 to arrive. So it could be anytime that I need eggs to go in it.
Thanks
Lisa

Carla, if you like any of the breeds I have, we can swap eggs when you come down to Blue. It would save shipping that way
big_smile.png

chickenlisa, do you have any purebred chicken or other birds other than the Andalusian? I'm only interested in purebred chickens or turkeys or guineas or peacocks or pheasant or ???

GracefulBantams, I can bring you some eggs next Tuesday to the auction. Send me a message to let me know what & how many you want and what you might have for trade ... I also have chicks!

Carla, I only have the Blue Andalusians breeding pure for sure. I have Sultans separated also, but she's only laying a soft shelled egg right now. I've added oyster shell and grit to their feed, and am waiting to see if that helps. The Turkens may end up having pure eggs/chicks, but I won't know til after any hatch. Also the ducks...there are only 2 breeds and I'm not sure if they are all breeding with each other, but time will tell with them too.
If you aren't interested, just let me know. Maybe I could just buy eggs from you of those breeds I mentioned. I do need to wait til this incubator arrives though, and 1 week later as I'm putting duck/guinea eggs in first. Then chicken eggs will go in 1 week later.
I'll wait to hear from you next.
Lisa

Lisa, I probably shouldn't get any of the eggs you have. The blue andalusions sound cool though. I sure don't need to add more chicken breeds to my place ... I don't have enough chicken runs & I don't want a mixed chicken pen. Just send me a pm when you're ready for some eggs or close to being ready. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom